- 1. They’re giving away free copies of The Sims in the commercials.
- You’re Martin Sheen, and you need to have something to talk about at the Christmas party besides Emilio’s career, and whether you’ll need to put a second trestle table in the yard so no-one present violates their latest restraining order.
- Gran controls the remote, and it’s either that or help Granddad burst his carbuncles.
- Really irritating guests show up unexpectedly on your doorstep, and they just won’t take the hint.
- That CD of whale songs has a scratch, and you’re hoping Jon Cryer’s voice will put little Timmy off to sleep.
- The cable’s out. And all your books are on fire. And you can’t afford Monopoly.
- It’s a great way to torture any enemies who might happen to be in a catatonic state.
- You’re sleep deprived, and thought it was the night that CBS had quality programming.
- You’re clinically insane, and actually think there is a night when CBS has quality programming.
- You’re Charlie Sheen. In which case, it’s probably genuinely enjoyable.
Archive for the ‘Two and a Half Men’ Category
Posted by therebelprince on September 25, 2010